During this session, you’ll learn:
• The power of relentlessness when advancing a narrative.
• The power of relentlessness when seeking a promotion or negotiating for a new position.
• The difference between relentlessness and ineffectiveness.
• When to push and when to back off
Multicultural Women's National Conference: Speak Up and Speak Out, Strategically Advocating for Yourself
She Negotiates consultant Jamie Lee will be moderating Speak Up and Speak Out: Strategically Advocating for Yourself and Seizing Opportunities, a panel discussion at Multicultural Women's National Conference in NYC. The event is hosted by the Asian Women Leadership Network.
In this panel discussion at Fundraising Day, you’ll learn to increase your comfort level by expressing your positive professional actions and highlighting the impact your organization has on the community. The panelists will provide advice to mid-career and advanced fundraisers.
Career Oxygen: Negotiation and Leadership Strategies for New Grads.
We're proud to be part of the upcoming Catalyst Awards Conference on International Women's Day.
In this online deep-dive session, She Negotiates consultant Jamie Lee will walk you through
- Three types of negotiation leverage and the best times to use them
- Strategies to gain leverage while navigating power differentials in workplace negotiation
- Tactics, pitfalls and scripts for maximizing your leverage in all types of negotiation
- The negotiation "do's" that lead to win-win outcomes and "don'ts" to avoid
Leadership Conference breakout workshop: Career Oxygen: The Blueprint for Negotiation Success.
Keynote presentation for Northrup Grumman Corporation on creating a coaching culture that inspires, engages and transforms.
Negotiation training for the women of the International Cinematographers Guild.
FREE WEBINAR WITH SHE NEGOTIATES COFOUNDER LISA GATES.